Inga Bernard - Math
Week of 5/28 to 5/30
There will be no HW this week as it is our last week of school.
Both 6th and 7th grade classes will be turning in and grading their end of the year projects on Tuesday, 5/28.
On Wednesday, 5/29, we will discuss the results of the MAP assessments. Students will do group presentations on their goals for this past school year.
Thursday will be the last day of school. We will play math games and go outside to play.
I plan on having grades uploaded into PowerSchool by Monday, June 3rd.
To access worksheets for HW:
1) Click on the above link and sign in using your ConnectEd username and password.
2) Click on the current chapter and lesson.
3) Click on the worksheet icon (green)
4) Click on the assigned work sheet and print.
*Be careful that you are in the correct chapter and lesson.
* There are many different worksheets. Make sure you select the assigned type of worksheet.