- The Student Craft Fair applications are located in the Elementary and Middle School offices as well as in the Library Media Center.
- Students must have a parent or guardian’s permission to submit an application!
- There is a $10 fee for the rental of the table, which will be donated to the Hickman G.A.T.E. program.
- An actual sample of the craft must be submitted along with the Student Craft Fair application and the $10 table rental fee to Mrs. Reynosa in the Library Media Center by Friday, November 22, 2013.
- ALL CRAFTS MUST BE HOME OR HANDMADE: They may not be items that are purchased and then resold by you.
- Come visit us in the Hickman School Auditorium, feel the excitement, and see what clever creations are available for enjoyment, holiday gifting, and purchase on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, December 10, 11, and 12, 2013.
Hours of Operation
Tuesday and Thursday, 7:30-8:30 AM and 2:30-3:30 PM.
Wednesday, 7:30-8:30 AM and 12:45-2 PM.
Tanner Harvey, Bella York, and Grace Merriam
Student Craft Fair Coordinators